Conflict Resolution & Conflict Resolution NHS Protect Approved Training Course
Hartmann Training is please to deliver a course to help deal with the increasing need to train your staff in dealing with violence, aggression, bullying and intimidating behaviour of a challenging manner in the interest of personal safety in the workplace and whilst out and about.
The content of this course will meet the National Standards set by NHS Protect and the Institute of Conflict Management.
The course will achieve its aim to reduce violent incident through individual experiences, group discussions, group work and case studies.
Hartmann Training Ltd recommend that NHS frontline healthcare professionals attend conflict resolution workshops.
Workshops can be tailored to meet your needs to cause the minimum disruption to your service, can be held at your own site or one of our venues and can accommodate from 6 to 25 people.
Those who will benefit the most from this course are:
- Those who work in the care sector
- Those who work in the NHS sector
- Those who work alone in the community
- Those who work in clients’ homes
- Those who work in isolation
- The course can accommodate any size group.
- Attitudes and the behaviour cycle
- Body posture
- De-Escalation Techniques
- Facial expressions
- Non-verbal communication
- Space awareness
- Stress — cause and effect
- Violence escalation spiral
- Travelling to and from work
- Working in isolation (if applicable)
- Breakaway Techniques
Aims of the Conflict Resolution Workshop:
- Describe different forms of communication
- Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations
- Describe patterns of behaviour they may encounter during different interactions
- Describe the common causes of conflict
- Explain the use of “reasonable force” as it applies to conflict resolution
- Explain the warning and danger signs
- Give examples of communication breakdown
- Give examples of distance when dealing with conflict
- Personal safety awareness
- Use of breakaway techniques
After completion of this course, you will get an endorsed Certificate.
If you require more information or have any question, please do not hesitate and get in touch.
Q: What are the benefits of completing the Conflict Resolution Course?
Having a good knowledge of effective communication techniques and the ability to recognise and respond effectively will provide individuals and the organisation with the skills to prevent or reduce them. In turn, this will reflect on the professional image of the organisation and its staff.
Q: Are there any requirement:
You are required to have a basic level of English literacy, language and numeracy.
Q: How much does the course cost?
The Conflict resolution course is £45 per person. (this will include certification fees.)